Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cycling Argentina I'm After A Comfy Saddle For Iong Distance Cycling. Maybe The SMP4Bike Pro That Mark Beaumont Is Using Is OK?

I'm after a comfy saddle for Iong distance cycling. Maybe the SMP4Bike Pro that Mark Beaumont is using is OK? - cycling argentina

I'm looking for a bicycle saddle that is comfortable, especially on long journeys. I read the book cover by Mark Beaumont trip around the world and live blog from the BBC on its journey from Anchorage, Alaska to Ushuaia in southern Argentina (bbc.co.uk / blogs / cyclingtheamericas) and I'm pretty sure that rides SMP4BIKE Pro (smpsaddle.co.uk/index.php/smp4bike-pro. ...

My thoughts are that if good enough for him, that should do the same for me. But before you go and drop £ 169 on a saddle, I'm looking for a greater participation of cyclists from other long haul. Got one? Is it convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment